Atlanta CorpsVets Announce 2010 Program

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CV booth will also sell doughnuts during finals...

just kidding...

Actually, they're going to sell Corvettes during finals.... :tongue:

5 minutes of show music to work this weekend for horns !! I can almost smell the diesel fumes in the air... it's drum corps time !!

See you at ECMS.

AA

Awesome weekend for the hornline! The sound for January is amazing. Freddy and Alan (yeah you too :) ) are doing a fantastic job. And the members are just eating it up. These charts are just great! And not to be outdone the visual guys are really putting the members through some strenuous technique and conditioning exercises. Great job by the members and staff!

Next brass rehearsal Sat. Feb 6th and Sun. Feb 7th. Percussion auditions continue on Sunday the 7th as well. Guard on Feb 21st.

See you all there.

Dave

• 6 months later...

Edited by Alliance_JM

This individual is not affiliated with ALLIANCE; we believe this is a former Quest vet who attended the Atlanta Regional, and I have requested that they remove this post.

We look forward to competing with CV again this weekend!

Fixed, and thanks Josh! Drum corps is alive and well in the South!

Fixed, and thanks Josh! Drum corps is alive and well in the South!

Agreed... with all of the turmoil from the inactivity of MCL and GCS, it is good to see that we have a lot of good still going on. CV, Alliance and Sun Devils all seem to be doing well. I noticed that Shenandoah Sound is also beating people this year too! :blink:

Congrats guys. I hear you did very well last weekend. This is a big game changer.

This individual is not affiliated with ALLIANCE; we believe this is a former Quest vet who attended the Atlanta Regional, and I have requested that they remove this post.

We look forward to competing with CV again this weekend!

No worries, Josh! There's always one in every group! :-)

I hope to get to see your show soon. It's tough when we go on back to back, but hoping to see it this weekend. Let's pray for no rain!!!

Looks like you guys have a great show this year. I'm a big fan of Disney's Millennium Celebration music, and being a Disney passholder, I get to hear it quite frequently while watching Illuminations at EPCOT. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show this weekend!

Edited by TheWhacker

Looks like you guys have a great show this year. I'm a big fan of Disney's Millennium Celebration music, and being a Disney passholder, I get to hear it quite frequently while watching Illuminations at EPCOT. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show this weekend!

Do you think you could do a review for us?