Empire Statesmen / Update

No doubt man.. This will be a 64 piece brass machine...
Understanding of course, that the key to dethroning the Bucs will not depend on the size of the line. However, best of luck to you all! Edited by VOReason

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understanding of course, that the key to dethroning the Bucs will not depend on the size of the line. However, best of luck to you all!

Size means nothing.... We are out to compete against ourselves! Just want to be as good as we can! Our Brass line has won the Brass trophy with under 50 horns more than once! Big can be bad... many Corps have proved that before. When people ask that same question ever year.... "How many horns do you guys have" I answer the same way.... "Ask me at Finals" :w00t:

Understanding of course, that the key to dethroning the Bucs will not depend on the size of the line. However, best of luck to you all!

Well after winning both high brass and DCA with 30-64 horns throughout the years, we know this lol.

Our goal isn't necessarily to dethrone the Buccaneers, but rather to create a show that has NEVER been done before in the world. DCA will be surprised......

ES 2010 :w00t:

Jimmy Steele ALWAYS puts out a top line... whether it be 45 or 64... Trust me .. this line will compete with anyone... This show will be THE fan favorite... If it wins... Icing on the cake... If not... people will love it..

Well after winning both high brass and DCA with 30-64 horns throughout the years, we know this lol.

Our goal isn't necessarily to dethrone the Buccaneers, but rather to create a show that has NEVER been done before in the world. DCA will be surprised......

ES 2010 :smile:

:smile:

Kris,

Noticed your avatar ... is this the official OZ show poster and if so, where can we have access to it? It looks great!

Edited by mellowing

Kris,

Noticed your avatar ... is this the official OZ show poster and if so, where can we have access to it? It looks great!

:beer:

Hey, yes it is the official poster, you can have online access to it through our Official 2010 Empire Statesmen Facebook group, or you can buy one from the corps for I believe 3 dollars(for corps members) and 5 dollars for non-corps members.

:smile: :smile:

Hey, yes it is the official poster, you can have online access to it through our Official 2010 Empire Statesmen Facebook group, or you can buy one from the corps for I believe 3 dollars(for corps members) and 5 dollars for non-corps members.

:smile: :smile: