Drum corps rings

davland

One of our Spirit Alumni, Mr Bruce Boone, owner of Boone's Rings in Roswell, GA, has designed a beautiful titanium ring for Spirit. I asked him if he would be interested in doing the same for other corps that may want an original ring designed for them, and he said he would love to. The ring in the above link is in a brushed finish however he can do rings in any number of finishes. Here is a picture of the same ring in a polished finish. If you think your group would be interested in doing business with Bruce you can contact him at bboone5619@aol.com. His prices are very reasonable, particularly when doing a ring for a corps. He can also do custom inscriptions anywhere on the ring that you want it.

If you are unfamiliar with titanium, it is the stuff they make fighter planes from. It is one of the lightest and strongest metals on Earth and makes a very nice, long lasting, piece of jewelry.

Obligatory pre-emptive flame protection:

Please resist the urge to flame this thread with allusions to Championship rings, etc. I am hoping to give members and alumni of ALL corps a nice tangeable memory saver that doesn't shrink, fade, or go out of style.

Edited by davland

The ring in the above link is in a brushed finish however he can do rings in any number of finishes. Here is a picture of the same ring in a polished finish.

dave.. the link for the polished finish has an error in the URL (I think you have it as "boonesrings" when it should be "boonerings"

Stef

Links still aren't working for me?

Moving to appropriate forum

They are working now for me. Is anybody having trouble now?

Works great for me David. I got mine today. It looks and fits beautifully. Great job Bruce!!!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments. The rings are a great way to raise money for the corps. There's no financial risk for corps like there is in other souvies such as shirts and other clothing. I make them to order, so there's no guesswork on inventory or truckloads of cash to come up with. They also last a lifetime instead of a season or two.

I will be working on a line of custom anodized titanium earrings as well. If the tooling goes according to plan, they should be available in different shapes and colors soon.

I got to see the ring in person at the 3rd Annual Spirit Alumni Barbeque we held for the current members, alumni, and families last weekend. Not only are they beautiful, but they are so lightweight you can hardly feel them on your hand. I'll be ordering one soon! B)