Breaking News: CODCE Inactive for Season XIV?

Breaking news surfaced from Denver this week at the CODCE Headquarters: the organization's director has been given a contract with the 2010 Troopers, which leaves them leaderless for the upcoming live season this summer. An emergency meeting will be held this weekend to determine whether or not the CODCE corps will compete in Season XIV or if they will wait to field again until the next off season.

"Its a tough choice," said director Connor Pack. "We want the corps to compete, but that would mean that they would be running on pure luck with no leadership during the course of the season. On the other hand, waiting until another off season will separate us for a while from our friends here at DCP-I, and could rob kids of marching their ageout year."

The CODCE staff will discuss options for keeping the corps running even while Connor is on tour, as well as options for if they must go inactive for a season.

More will be posted as it is available.

Edited by jedihunter80

Sad news for CODCE, but good news for Connor.

Sad news for CODCE, but good news for Connor.

Also good news for Troopers! Congrats and maybe we'll meet this summer since I'll be attending several Troop shows.

Also good news for Troopers! Congrats and maybe we'll meet this summer since I'll be attending several Troop shows.

Yes, that's true too.