Sun Devils Rehearsal Camp, February 20-21

Join the Sun Devils this weekend at North Port High School in sunny North Port, FL for our first drill camp of 2010. The weather will be nice this weekend as well!

Saturday:

Mostly Sunny

70°

47°

Sunday:

Scattered Showers

71°

55°

The drill is already available for download in our member site. Let's go ahead and knock out the entire opener this weekend!

Saturday February 20th

9:00AM to 9:00PM

Sunday February 21st

9:00AM to 5:00PM

North Port High School

6400 W Price Blvd

North Port, FL 34291

See you Saturday!

GO SUN DEVILS! :smile:

I am really looking forward to seeing you guys this summer. I thought you guys should have made Finals last year and I know you will do well this season! Good luck and enjoy the nice weather!

The corps is very focused this year on being the best we can possibly be. All music is in the corps hands(brass, perc. and pit),and 3 1/2 minutes of drill for the 1st mvt. is ready to be learned. The goal for Sunday ensemble is to march and play as much of the opener as we learn. We've already shoveled the snow off the field :)

Sun Devils will be sporting new uniforms this year thanks to several sponsors, including Bugles Across America.

This being our 3rd year of existence, we feel truly blessed to be here and are looking forward to this summer when we can perform for you!

John Hoekstra

Executive Director

Sun Devils

Awesome guys,,,Get ya some.

I envy you for being able to learn drill this weekend!

Sayre "still thawing after being buried under 2 1/2 feet of snow last week" Kulp

Dropped by Sun Devils today and they were looking great. Lots of focus, good marching and drill, and beautiful weather too! Go Sun Devils!!!

Thank you for the kind words. We definitely worked very hard this weekend. The weather was perfect all weekend long. The EXCITING details of the camp will be provided in the official camp report; which will be released soon.