Delazure

TrishDish1002

While (as we have ALL read here!) we know that the Express from Jamestown organization is disappointed about losing the regional after placing first in prelims, we're forgetting about the fact that we have a group of kids who just got back from winning their first regional ever!

The closest they have ever come was the 2008 South Brunswick Power Regional, where they moved up from 4th to place second in finals (and yes, I was on staff that year!)

Funny, back then I don't remember anyone from Patriots or St. Ann's on this forum crying about their outcome (they both moved down in finals.) It just motivated them to get back in the gym and work hard towards World Championships!

Anyway, I hope the students from University of Delaware have been able to look past this forum and savor their win - congrats all!!!

While (as we have ALL read here!) we know that the Express from Jamestown organization is disappointed about losing the regional after placing first in prelims, we're forgetting about the fact that we have a group of kids who just got back from winning their first regional ever!

The closest they have ever come was the 2008 South Brunswick Power Regional, where they moved up from 4th to place second in finals (and yes, I was on staff that year!)

Funny, back then I don't remember anyone from Patriots or St. Ann's on this forum crying about their outcome (they both moved down in finals.) It just motivated them to get back in the gym and work hard towards World Championships!

Anyway, I hope the students from University of Delaware have been able to look past this forum and savor their win - congrats all!!!

I agree whole heartedly. Great job. I enjoyed both group's programs. Congrats

I agree whole heartedly. Great job. I enjoyed both group's programs. Congrats

Hey Trish, I hope you are not confused by my questioning of the score change...I was just curious as to why or how this could happen. I certainly would not take anything away from the winner of this regional. My curiousity was meant to find out why. Some of the posts that have been made as I can remember never downplayed your guard it was criticizing the process. Just so you are aware, I have no affiliation with this or any group. I am just a fan. I cannot control what could be said in relation to this topic. I understand both sides....it was not normal at a regional to see such a change from prelims to finals...that's all. But yet, a bad run in prelims can wow judges in finals, I understand that , I feel bad that you misinterpreted any ones post and would definitly not sling mud with words like "whining". Nevertheless, I congratulate you on your win and wish your guard the best in the future.

Thanks! They're not "my guard" anymore, but I will pass along the good thoughts!

Hey Trish, I hope you are not confused by my questioning of the score change...I was just curious as to why or how this could happen. I certainly would not take anything away from the winner of this regional. My curiousity was meant to find out why. Some of the posts that have been made as I can remember never downplayed your guard it was criticizing the process. Just so you are aware, I have no affiliation with this or any group. I am just a fan. I cannot control what could be said in relation to this topic. I understand both sides....it was not normal at a regional to see such a change from prelims to finals...that's all. But yet, a bad run in prelims can wow judges in finals, I understand that , I feel bad that you misinterpreted any ones post and would definitly not sling mud with words like "whining". Nevertheless, I congratulate you on your win and wish your guard the best in the future.