last weekend to join Fusion

Thank you to all who purchased raffle tickets or donated to our new uniform fund :ph34r:

We are extremely excited to say that we will be debuting our new uniforms in 2010.

Unfortunately, unlike years in the past, we will need to close the line according the amount of uniforms we can purchase, SOOOO that leaves us with only three trumpet spots and two bass spots to fill and we need to get our uniform order in no later than March 15th, therefore we are urging any of you who have expressed an interest or who have been thinking about coming down to do it at the March 13th camp so you can get measured.

FORTUNATELY, for those of you who are tired of marching next to the hole that everyone HOPES will get filled, you won't have to worry about that :tongue:

I know of 5 people who have contacted us for those three trumpet spots, HOWEVER, this IS drum corps and we know how that goes so if I don't see the bodies at the next camp and you show up instead, YOU get the spot :worthy: .

This has been an awesome year in many ways and very sad in another but I will post that in a seperate thread.

Edited by hardcoremello

Thank you to all who purchased raffle tickets or donated to our new uniform fund :ph34r:

We are extremely excited to say that we will be debuting our new uniforms in 2010.

Unfortunately, unlike years in the past, we will need to close the line according the amount of uniforms we can purchase, SOOOO that leaves us with only three trumpet spots and two bass spots to fill and we need to get our uniform order in no later than March 15th, therefore we are urging any of you who have expressed an interest or who have been thinking about coming down to do it at the March 14th camp so you can get measured.

FORTUNATELY, for those of you who are tired of marching next to the hole that everyone HOPES will get filled, you won't have to worry about that :tongue:

I know of 5 people who have contacted us for those three trumpet spots, HOWEVER, this IS drum corps and we know how that goes so if I don't see the bodies at the next camp and you show up instead, YOU get the spot :worthy: .

This has been an awesome year in many ways and very sad in another but I will post that in a seperate thread.

So if 10 people show up in a month you won't take them?

Edited by CT-Horn

That's how things work when you get to "big boy" status.

Fusion is a potential Class A finalist every year. They must be sick of waiting and/or have close to full numbers!

That's correct. I would LOVE to take them but there has to be a cut off date ESPECIALLY because of the new uniforms. We're only buying for what we raised.

Actually, it's not that bad of a thing. It makes a much more enjoyable season marching with a full corps instead of having holes...........plus I'm a firm believer that it benefits you in the long run.......consistancy = success.

Thanks Joe for the kind words.

SOOOOO, if your one of those 10 potential members..........COME DOWN ON MARCH 14TH........WHY WAIT :tongue:

That's correct. I would LOVE to take them but there has to be a cut off date ESPECIALLY because of the new uniforms. We're only buying for what we raised.

Actually, it's not that bad of a thing. It makes a much more enjoyable season marching with a full corps instead of having holes...........plus I'm a firm believer that it benefits you in the long run.......consistancy = success.

Thanks Joe for the kind words.

SOOOOO, if your one of those 10 potential members..........COME DOWN ON MARCH 14TH........WHY WAIT :tongue:

...good luck closing off spots in February.

The camp is actually Saturday March 13th at Jefferson Middle School in Jefferson New Jersey from 10 to 6. Sunday March 14th we have two parades in New Jersey.

As for not taking 10 members in the spring, if it was not for the new uniforms I would say yes in a heart beat however from what I have seen in my many of years of Drum Corps ...........that does not happen, and if so it was because of a breakup or something out of the normal.

Yes you will lose a few and gain a few but the bottom line is you know what size line you will have after a month.

It is not fair to those who are there all the time to march surrounded by holes for potential members and if they don't come the members who were there all year have to adjust and relearn their drill.

Not Cool!!!!

Be Consistant and good.

You're either on the bus or off!!!!

Just my 2 cents

Edited by BARIBOSS

That was more like .25 Ralph, but "YEAH, WHAT HE SAID" :smile: .