Thank You and Congratulations, John Molloy!

Tom

As always you have expressed the words most of us only wish we could relay to the masses. This wonderful activity we all love brings so many people together and it doesn’t matter what uniform you wear it is one big family.

The Cabs were very fortunate to have had John a part of our family as well. Lets forget for one moment how talented he is, his talent does not hold a candle to his work ethic, his heart and caring personality.

Congratulations to John & Jessica another drum corps romance for the books.

Nice words for John. He is a great guy.

He brought the Bushwackers such famous effects as "the malloy" and "the valloy".

You know you've made it when people who have no clue who you are and reference the malloy!

John, we've known each other for over 12 years and multiple drumcorps and yet I will always remember West Haven '98.

Edited by Joshua Cohen

A big congratulations to John and Jessica. I've had the pleasure of being a good friend of John's over the past

several years. He is a gem of a person, fantastic trumpet player and thoughtful teacher. It's minds like his

that move our approach to education towards the future. I'm very happy to see this post!

The "give and take" in life can been a struggle. I know John is the kind of guy that only moves forward with the

upmost integrity and grounding...and his drumcorps family will be right there with him!

Here's to your new phase of life man!

I've known John since he first started in drum corps with the Sunrisers at the tender age of 16. It is nice to see how he has grown and what he has accomplished over those years. Congrats John!

Nice words for John. He is a great guy.

He brought the Bushwackers such famous effects as "the malloy" and "the valloy".

:thumbup::lol:

Very glad to hear the news about John's new opportunities. He's a great guy!!!

Fran

Congratulations John! Best of luck for you and Jessica! :thumbup:

John is a fantastic person and instructor, he made me a better player today. i marched with him in the Sunrisers ,and he was always there to help who ever needed him and time . so i say congrats to you and Jessica and wish you a long and happy life together.