RIP George Bonfiglio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When George took you into his heart and you his it was a life long love. He was a friend, a confidant, a Father figure who never took friendship for granted. He was hard without being rough, fair without being easy and always gave sound advice no matter how difficult it was to hear. He loved unconditionally and I believe that he knew every moment spent together that it was returned.

I want to thank the immediate family for being so gracious in sharing both he and Patsy. As young adults I know it wasn't always easy.....but they and we endured and so many people will always be grateful and forever thankful for them having done that.

There are not enough words in the dictionary that could rightfully pay tribute to George the Father, George the son, George the husband, George "the Boss Man", George the friend, on and on. Saying we are all better people having known him is just too understated so I will just say.........

Until we meet again.....I am forever grateful.

Edited by LancerFi