From Santa Clara, California....

I think it is very interesting that more of the teams are utilizing acting coaches....this is SCVs second year with a staff thespian!

pride also employs this method of the method. :laughing:

Pride also employs this method of the method. :tongue:

Oh, people puh-leeze.

Aren't there enough "drama queens" involved in this activity as it is now...??? Do we really need to hire actual "Drama Queens" to teach "Drama"...???

Is this trend unnecessary, if not also a tad redundant...???

Or is that just me...???

:laughing:

Oh, people puh-leeze.

Aren't there enough "drama queens" involved in this activity as it is now...??? Do we really need to hire actual "Drama Queens" to teach "Drama"...???

Or is that just me...???

:laughing:

It is unnecessary, redundant, & ridiculous. Good lord, just worry about marching & playing well.

For real??? If I saw a world class winterguard "marching" around doing drop spins...I hate to say...I would be sorely disappointed......seriously folks...all I wanted was a review from a friendly patron to hold me over till I get to see all of these great IW teams at Dayton...I think it's great that these kids are getting all of the education (including acting) that they pay for......geez.....

Sincerely,

a true fan of the activity

i have not seen them live but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing that they are brilliant! :laughing:

Edited by dugg

Oh, people puh-leeze.

Or is that just me...???

:smile:

Sheets do say has the performer brought theme to life.....and they dont mean equipment...and besides it sure beats looking at BAD acting like we have for years !!