White Sabers Camp Cancelled

The White Sabers have cancelled their camp scheduled for March 27th and 28th due to lack of practice facility. Our next camp will be April 17th and 18th from 2:30-9:00 pm on Saturday and 9:00am until 2:00pm on Sunday. This will be a Full Corps Camp!! More details to follow. Hope to see you there!

Leslie Amico

With all the economically charged "shock" posts flooding DCP here is a chance for the "upstate New Yorkers" to continue smiling! Empire AND White Sabers are still having camps and planning a full summer of competition! To the doubting Thomas's competition, whether in Open or A class, is still better than "time off" (opinion-sounds like prison) AND a great way to stay in shape! (YES round is a shape, but not a good one for marching drum corps.)

So, if you are like me, and need that competitive drive to keep you in shape then by all means come check out the White Sabers! We are more than happy to invite you into our family until your corps is back on the field in competition! Who knows maybe we will learn something from each other AND regain the "upstate New York" dominance. (MY tongue is FIRMLY planted in my cheek-if you can't laugh at yourself than others will laugh AT YOU!)

With all the economically charged "shock" posts flooding DCP here is a chance for the "upstate New Yorkers" to continue smiling! Empire AND White Sabers are still having camps and planning a full summer of competition! To the doubting Thomas's competition, whether in Open or A class, is still better than "time off" (opinion-sounds like prison) AND a great way to stay in shape! (YES round is a shape, but not a good one for marching drum corps.)

So, if you are like me, and need that competitive drive to keep you in shape then by all means come check out the White Sabers! We are more than happy to invite you into our family until your corps is back on the field in competition! Who knows maybe we will learn something from each other AND regain the "upstate New York" dominance. (MY tongue is FIRMLY planted in my cheek-if you can't laugh at yourself than others will laugh AT YOU!)

edited by me with apology if one found it offensive!!

Edited by stanforj

And if you are closer to the Border......well..just sayin......Grenadiers would love to have you enjoy a Canadian perspective/experience with a cool corps.....again just sayin eh? :tongue:

Get your own post! Very uncool

PS- I am not affiliated with WS in any way so please don't blame them for my reaction. Best of luck WS!

Edited by Storkysr

HAPPY EASTER to all of the fellow drum corps "nuts"! Hope to see some of you in two weeks, now is a good time to be making those plans to check WS out.

Edited by jvona

:worthy:

Leslie - where is the practice going to be? Maybe we should let people who may want to become part of the corps know. Directions wouldn't hurt either. Just my opinion. Thanks!

Chuck -

The White Sabers have cancelled their camp scheduled for March 27th and 28th due to lack of practice facility. Our next camp will be April 17th and 18th from 2:30-9:00 pm on Saturday and 9:00am until 2:00pm on Sunday. This will be a Full Corps Camp!! More details to follow. Hope to see you there!

Leslie Amico

Edited by msjbass

Get your own post! Very uncool

PS- I am not affiliated with WS in any way so please don't blame them for my reaction. Best of luck WS!

Would not blame anyone for your reaction, your opinion as mine counts in a Democratic society. I find many comments on this site very,uncool as you say, and quite a lot worse than anything I would ever post. Anyway I have edited the post and apologize to anyone who may have taken offence,especially from the WS org as it was not meant in any way to detract from their fine organization.