Then Legends Fan Club

Wondering which ot 2009's corps would be the favorites of George Zingali, Steve Brubaker & Jim Ott if they were alive today?

With George's former students/ associates all over the top 12 Cadets (Sacktig), Crown (Leon May), SCV (Jon VanderKolf, Denise B), Blue Knights (Marc Sylvester) I would assume he would be cheering for his kids, but which show would he like the most???

Jim Ott?

Steve Brubaker??

Wondering which ot 2009's corps would be the favorites of George Zingali, Steve Brubaker & Jim Ott if they were alive today?

With George's former students/ associates all over the top 12 Cadets (Sacktig), Crown (Leon May), SCV (Jon VanderKolf, Denise B), Blue Knights (Marc Sylvester) I would assume he would be cheering for his kids, but which show would he like the most???

Jim Ott?

Steve Brubaker??

I wouldn't even pretend to know which Corps shows from 2009 they would have liked the most. I wouldn't want to try and speak for these Legends of the activity either. It would just seem so unfair to them, as well as the other Corps not mentioned..... especially when we could be wrong. The most intriguing thing about these Legends ( my opinion ) was their ability to constantly surprise us. My guess, they'd probably surprise us with their choices if they were alive today too and were asked this thread question.

Edited by BRASSO

I wouldn't even pretend to know which Corps shows from 2009 they would have liked the most. I wouldn't want to try and speak for these Legends of the activity either. It would just seem so unfair to them, as well as the other Corps not mentioned..... especially when we could be wrong. The most intriguing thing about these Legends ( my opinion ) was their ability to constantly surprise us. My guess, they'd probably surprise us with their choices if they were alive today too and were asked this thread question.

Wisdom as I have rarely seen on these boards.

Wisdom as I have rarely seen on these boards.

Amen.