Storm Troopers Season 14 announcement

Everyone loves a circus, especially little Lilly; so much that she runs away to join the circus.

In their Season XIV production, Storm Troopers brings the circus to the field with Under The Big Top: The Greatest Show on Earth. Opening with Julius Fucik's roaring march Entrance of the Gladiators, the show sends Lilly off on a musical whirlwind of spectacle! Her fun hits a new level with Aram Khachaturian's Sabre Dance (from Gayane) as the stunt riders, jugglers entertain her, when out come the clowns with Danny Elfman's The Breakfast Machine (from PeeWee's Big Adventure.) But Lilly is captivated with the trapeze artist as they glide through the air to Enya's Watermark, but alas Lilly is saddened when all the circus performers leave her alone in the center ring (with a quote of Send In The Clowns). But not for long! Victor Young's The Greatest Show on Earth brings the circus and sawdust back to Lilly, and reminds us all that as long as the circus is in your heart, you are never too far from the circus! So come one, come all! Come to the circus, the greatest show on Earth!

underthebigtop.jpg

The Big Top Tour

Tour 1

18-Jun Charleston WV - Corps In The Capital

19-Jun Annapolis MD

21-Jun Pittsburgh PA

22-Jun Cumberland MD

23-Jun Warner Robins GA

24-Jun Chesapeake VA

26-Jun Louisville KY

28-Jun Canton MI

1-Jul Utica NY

5-Jul Glen Falls NY

6-Jul Lynn MA

7-Jul Bristol RI

9-Jul Columbus OH - DCPI Regional Championships

10-Jul Columbus OH - DCPI Regional Championships

12-Jul Marietta OH

Tour 2

22-Jul Denton TX

23-Jul Bedford TX

26-Jul Houston TX

27-Jul Baton Rouge LA

28-Jul Hattiesburg MS

30-Jul Rockmart GA

2-Aug Richmond KY

3-Aug Centerville OH

4-Aug Huntington WV - Drums Across the Tri-State

5-Aug Richmond VA

6-Aug Allentown PA

8-Aug Toledo OH

9-Aug Ann Arbor MI

10-Aug Indianapolis IN - I+E

11-Aug Indianapolis IN - Open and A Class Quarterfinals

12-Aug Indianapolis IN - Open and A Class Semifinals

13-Aug Indianapolis IN - Open and A Class Finals

Edited by DannyII

Everyone loves a circus, especially little Lilly; so much that she runs away to join the circus.

In their Season XIV production, Storm Troopers brings the circus to the field with Under The Big Top: The Greatest Show on Earth. Opening with John Philip Sousa's roaring march Entrance of the Gladiators, the show sends Lilly off on a musical whirlwind of spectacle! Her fun hits a new level with Aram Khachaturian's Sabre Dance (from Gayane) as the stunt riders, jugglers entertain her, when out come the clowns with Danny Elfman's The Breakfast Machine (from PeeWee's Big Adventure.) But Lilly is captivated with the trapeze artist as they glide through the air to Enya's Watermark, but alas Lilly is saddened when all the circus performers leave her alone in the center ring (with a quote of Send In The Clowns). But not for long! Victor Young's The Greatest Show on Earth brings the circus and sawdust back to Lilly, and reminds us all that as long as the circus is in your heart, you are never too far from the circus! So come one, come all! Come to the circus, the greatest show on Earth!

Nice show, but Entrance of the Gladiators was composed by Czech composer Julius Arnost Wilhelm Fucik, not Sousa.

Best of luck this season! Looks like our paths won't cross until August.

Nice show, but Entrance of the Gladiators was composed by Czech composer Julius Arnost Wilhelm Fucik, not Sousa.

ack! I just caught that! I know that, I have no clue why I said Sousa. lame.

Excellent! Gonna grab my popcorn and cotton candy when you guys come on.

:tongue: geesh That's why they have INT perform at every show. Didn't you know that your suppose to get your popcorn and cotten candy when they're on the field. :tongue: