Reading Buccaneers winter 1968 article/photos

Fascinating piece of corps history. Thanks for posting it.

I remember The Bucs sponsoring their "Big Sounds" off-season concert show, usually in the late winter or early spring. In 1967 we (Cabs) were their guests and performed two songs with them on stage: "Strangers in the Night," and "Beyond the Sea." Any chance it was reported locally in the Eagle either that year or any other?

Fascinating piece of corps history. Thanks for posting it.

I remember The Bucs sponsoring their "Big Sounds" off-season concert show, usually in the late winter or early spring. In 1967 we (Cabs) were their guests and performed two songs with them on stage: "Strangers in the Night," and "Beyond the Sea." Any chance it was reported locally in the Eagle either that year or any other?

John,

You are quite welcome. I thought it was interesting myself, I love this kind of stuff, have tons of these kind of old articles.

In fact, I know I have an article with the very show you mentioned in it, it was in March 1967. Its not an article about the "Big Sounds" show itself, just a brief mention of it in a separate article.

I will dig it up it and post it soon.