Hell Bent For Victory On Wyoming PBS

MDG Films is pleased to announce that Hell Bent For Victory, a feature length documentary showcasing the epic journey of the 2009 Casper, Wyoming Troopers Drum and Bugle will air statewide on Wyoming PBS on Thursday, May 13th at 7:00pm.The Troopers have long been credited as the marching organization that...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...0&Itemid=39

Sweet, this will save me $200 + in gas and a hotel room. Close enough to get WY PBS, two days earlier in the comfort of my home vs the trip to Casper for the premier. :tongue:

It does seem kinda backward, though. PBS showing it before the "premier".

I'm really hoping my hubby ordered me a copy of the film for Mother's Day. I sent him the link a week ago. :tongue:

I'm looking forward to receiving mine in the mailbox.

I would like to encourage those who may not be necessarily associated with the Troopers to purchase a copy. It is very reasonably priced and will encourage those who stick their necks out to invest in such endeavors.