Crusaders Camp Update!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I thought Freddy Martin was working with Spirit. Good get for Boston

Freddy has not been with Spirit for some time. He's been on Phantom's brass staff since 2005 including this year.

have they announced their show?

No, they haven't, but I thought I read they will be featured during the countdown. They don't usually announce until later anyway...

hopefully it builds off of the momentum from last year

Did I read correctly that it's almost May and they're still waiting on music? Is that normal?

According to the article, it says the percussion book is "not far behind." I follow their twitter and they said the brass music was completed last week, so that probably means at next camp, the percussion will be done. Isn't that usually how it works?

According to the article, it says the percussion book is "not far behind." I follow their twitter and they said the brass music was completed last week, so that probably means at next camp, the percussion will be done. Isn't that usually how it works?

Ya the brass book is typically written first if that's what you mean, but May camp is usually learning visual not music (excelpt for putting music WITH visual). I would think music would be learned by end of March camp or April at the absolute latest, but thats a hunch and this is more of a clarification question. Anyone know what what the standard is for having the complete musical book to members in top 12 corps is as far as a timeline is concerned?