Open Class evaluation

you must be doing exhibition only? there is nothing about your schedule on the dci website

Here YOU go again.

You keep going by DCI's website and you have been shown repeatedly that they do not update their site in a timely manner. Do you not now see City Sound as an active Open Class Corps on DCI's site? Here I am the Corps Director telling you that we passed and we will be out this year and you are still making silly comments. What is your purpose? :throwupen:

I will tell you what, just wait and see. :lookaround:

I have heard of armchair quarterbacks in football and have even met a few. I didn't know they had armchair drum majors in Drum Corps. :devil:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here YOU go again.

You keep going by DCI's website and you have been shown repeatedly that they do not update their site in a timely manner. Do you not now see City Sound as an active Open Class Corps on DCI's site? Here I am the Corps Director telling you that we passed and we will be out this year and you are still making silly comments. What is your purpose? :throwupen:

I will tell you what, just wait and see. :lookaround:

I have heard of armchair quarterbacks in football and have even met a few. I didn't know they had armchair drum majors in Drum Corps. :devil:

You're still fairly new to the boards, Nate.

So.....what are the musical selections? What are your numbers (they look good if the pics on the site are any indication), etc etc etc...

Here YOU go again.

You keep going by DCI's website and you have been shown repeatedly that they do not update their site in a timely manner. Do you not now see City Sound as an active Open Class Corps on DCI's site? Here I am the Corps Director telling you that we passed and we will be out this year and you are still making silly comments. What is your purpose? :devil:

I will tell you what, just wait and see. :throwupen:

I have heard of armchair quarterbacks in football and have even met a few. I didn't know they had armchair drum majors in Drum Corps. :throwupen:

dci updated their website with all the new and re-emerging corps, Genesis, Forte, Platinum, Spokane, Spartans, so you can not really say they don't update in a timely manner. I do see you as an active oc corps. we all know you passed evaluation, just wondering if it's for competition or exhibition. DCI will put you on their site as active once you pass, yes, just not on schedule if exhibition, always done in the past that way. which shows will you be competing in? good luck to you, for reals, was just wonderin, no silly comments, a fair question. :lookaround:

dci updated their website with all the new and re-emerging corps, Genesis, Forte, Platinum, Spokane, Spartans, so you can not really say they don't update in a timely manner. I do see you as an active oc corps. we all know you passed evaluation, just wondering if it's for competition or exhibition. DCI will put you on their site as active once you pass, yes, just not on schedule if exhibition, always done in the past that way. which shows will you be competing in? good luck to you, for reals, was just wonderin, no silly comments, a fair question. :lookaround:

We will be competing in 4 of the Southern California shows this year.

You're still fairly new to the boards, Nate.

So.....what are the musical selections? What are your numbers (they look good if the pics on the site are any indication), etc etc etc...

What does being new have to do with anything?

So you are a DCI full voting OC corps? Or just part of the Pacific shows? Either way it is a great start!

1 show, 20 shows, is all good, but yu still fail to answer which 4 shows they are. if you complain about dci not updating the site, then just tell us which shows they are! no biggie, just a legit question, and regardless of how you may take this, GOOD LUCK TO YOU

What does being new have to do with anything?

I think it was in response to " I didn't know they had armchair drum majors in Drum Corps. :thumbup: "