DCA Open/Class A

I know it has to be here somewhere, but I can't find it. I want to find out what corps are registered in Open or Class A for the 2010 season. Anyone?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not publish anything until after the May 31st deadline... A corps wishing to attend championships and compete in Class A rather than open class, must declare that to DCA before June 1. Any corps attending championship who has NOT declared class A by June 1st - must automatically compete open class.

heres a thread with the corps and what class they were in previously, as tom said nothing is offical yet.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=131540

Edited by skeptic

heres a thread with the corps and what class they were in previously, as tom said nothing is offical yet.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=131540

Thanks Tom, I knew there was a deadline. For some reason I though it was earlier. I'll be patient.

Here's my best guess,.....................I hope these 24 corps make it to DCA finals.................but many have been very, very quiet

Open Class - 11 corps

Alliance

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

CorpsVets

Empire Statesmen

Hurricanes

Kidsgrove Scouts

Kilties

Minnesota Brass

Renegades

Class A - 13 corps

Carolina Gold

Excelcior

Fusion Corps

Govenaires

Grenadiers

Gulf Coast Sound

High Country Brass

Shenandoah Sound

Socal Dream

Sun Devils

Sunrisers

Vigilantes

White Sabers

Edited by Gary Matczak

there you go... it's decision time over the next 2 weeks... you should wait for answers

Here's my best guess,.....................I hope these 24 corps make it to DCA finals.................but many have been very, very quiet

Open Class - 11 corps

Alliance

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

CorpsVets

Empire Statesmen

Hurricanes

Kidsgrove Scouts

Kilties

Minnesota Brass

Renegades

Class A - 13 corps

Carolina Gold

Excelcior

Fusion Corps

Govenaires

Grenadiers

Gulf Coast Sound

High Country Brass

Shenandoah Sound

Socal Dream

Sun Devils

Sunrisers

Vigilantes

White Sabers

I can possibly see a little fluctuation in there, with Grenadiers, Vigilantes, and White Sabers all possibly being Open (I have 0 idea as to how those 3 are doing numbers wise, but I just have a feeling one of them may be open)

Vigilantes will be there - but what class? We've got a short amount of time to figure that out!

I am secretly hoping for Open Class. Competition may get stale if there are only 11 groups competing. With that being said, I hope you only make that decision if you guys feel the corps is ready. Of course, with Open Class being thinner this year, your odds are probably more in your favor to make Finals. I was very impressed with you guys last season and thought the gap between 2nd and 3rd was too large at Finals.

GRENNIES class EH!