MAPEX Marching Snares for sale

magonigal

Genesis Drum and Bugle Corps is selling a set of 6 Mapex QCX1412 Marching Snare drums in Black. These snares are in excellent condition (almost new) and were only used for a 5 week period.

These drums can be purchased seperatly, however it would be best as a set. Please email magonigal@genesisdbc.org with your interest and questions. www.jupitermusic.com

$350 Each or $1800 for the set

• XT Snare Drum

• 14"x12"

• 6 ply (2 interior Birch/4 exterior Maple) shell

• Die cast aluminum hoops

• Pro marching strainer with reinforced synthetic gut snares

• 3 air vents

• Extreme tension

• 12 tube suspension frame

Pictures and other info available here.

http://apps.facebook.com/marketplace/view/...essage-_-UNUSED

are the drums still available? I'm interested, and your link does not open

All 6 are still available, sorry for the delay in response had them sold last week but there was a "financial" issue by the other party. Email me direct and I will be happy to send you all the info and pictures.

magonigal@genesisdbc.org

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for pointing that out and I have contacted the Mapex guys about it. This is even below cost that they are offering! MSRP on these is $750. However they do only offer the 2 basic colors at this price and black is not one of them. Having contacted them this morning, ordering in popular color's like black takes the price to $369.

Having said that, it looks like I need to revise my price and mark these down to sell at $320 each or $1750 for the set! Any takers please contact the same email address.

Thanks for your time.