Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps Brassline Openings

The Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps have openings in the 2010 Brassline. We are still looking for spots in each section. The 2010 production is "Full Circle" featuring the music of Pat Metheny. If you are ready to have the summer of your life, please contact brass caption head Aaron Goldberg. His email is aaron_gva@hotmail.com

The Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps have openings in the 2010 Brassline. We are still looking for spots in each section. The 2010 production is "Full Circle" featuring the music of Pat Metheny. If you are ready to have the summer of your life, please contact brass caption head Aaron Goldberg. His email is aaron_gva@hotmail.com

heard they filled most spots but still have tuba openings.

best of luck in 2010.

CLASS CORPS...

I bet Crossmen don't have a an alternate sitting around waiting to get into this position, but I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

Can we please not have this dumb conversation again?

The Crossmen are looking to fill our last few positions in the hornline with talented kids before we hit the road. We are mostly in need of tuba players, and finding talented kids who can afford drum corps on short notice is difficult. The Crossmen will match donations of $300 to help young talented members get a spot and fill-out the hornline.

Please respond directly to Maureen Morrison at maureen@crossmen.org to help sponsor a kid today! We need your help.

Thank you,

Aaron Goldberg and the Crossmen Brass Staff