New drummer, needing simple sheet music to start reading

will92

Hi,

I am looking to start learning to read drum music. There isnt much out there that targets the marching snare, most of its kit stuff. I want to learn to read drum music so I can join my corps drumline next year on snare.

If anyone has any simple literature that I can use to progress with, then it would be very appreciated if you could share.

Thanks in advance,

Will.

Hi,

I am looking to start learning to read drum music. There isnt much out there that targets the marching snare, most of its kit stuff. I want to learn to read drum music so I can join my corps drumline next year on snare.

If anyone has any simple literature that I can use to progress with, then it would be very appreciated if you could share.

Thanks in advance,

Will.

Try snarescience.com. Tons of stuff here, printable, and play-along video demonstrations. Good stuff for the marching enthusiast.

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Will.

I could send you some of the snare parts I had in high school in 1984, but I think you probably want something a little more "drum corps like".

I could send you some of the snare parts I had in high school in 1984, but I think you probably want something a little more "drum corps like".

Any music available is a bonus. The more music I can get my hands on the better, if you can send them, that would be brilliant.

Will.

Any music available is a bonus. The more music I can get my hands on the better, if you can send them, that would be brilliant.

Will.

I'll scan some stuff this weekend and contact you by PM.