Battle of the Knights

The Knights took yesterday off and have been preparing all day to defend their Southern Star Cup and bring the knight sword back home!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we did not win the Southern Star cup--but we did take the sword back!!! during the ceremony the corps played an encore of Organ Symphony with CCR and winners in division two LBC!

Ok so when do I get a chance to put The Sword in it's proper home? (That would be with the Velour Knights) Need to make sure it's on the west coast at the end of the season so that it's here at the beginning of next season. :rolleyes:

Ok so when do I get a chance to put The Sword in it's proper home? (That would be with the Velour Knights) Need to make sure it's on the west coast at the end of the season so that it's here at the beginning of next season. :sad:

looks like it prefers an East Coast/Canada travel for a bit...its safe with THE Knights through at least July 13th in Evansville unless some knight group thinks they can rechange their whole schedule and come challenge us for it! Takers?

a mysterious F was found on the bottom of the Knight sword case tonight....the corps had just arrived in Kitchener and said "whats that eh?"

Swords are nice. Short, Long, Broad, Sabres, Scimitars, Two-handers, Claymores...

Most corps carry a blade of some kind. We carry axes.

Swords are nice. Short, Long, Broad, Sabres, Scimitars, Two-handers, Claymores...

Most corps carry a blade of some kind. We carry axes.

oh but this is the very much desired Knight Sword! Top Knight takes it on with them!

oh but this is the very much desired Knight Sword! Top Knight takes it on with them!

Aye, understood. I was attempting a /taunt... :sad:

Aye, understood. I was attempting a /taunt... :sad:

Must be careful, a Lion shouldn't taunt a Knight with a Sword, it could end badly for the Lion. :wub:

Must be careful, a Lion shouldn't taunt a Knight with a Sword, it could end badly for the Lion. :sad:

Aye, that could be a problem.

/looks whistfully at empty beer mug.

/looks at double-headed, gem encrusted battle axe.

/looks at mug.

/looks at axe.

We'll meet on the field soon enough. I can't challenge for the Blade ('s'ok), that's an exclusive duel reserved for Knights... (where the hell is that bar wench?!), but I gotz me an axe! Forged by an eighth-generation dwarven metalsmith (not really, came from the Pier1 Imports in Oshkosh) and granted with the ability to find pig-roasts within a twenty mile radius!

[enter DM to lead me cussing all the way to my bag and pillow]...