Now having to look at Atlanta

The dome is a great place to watch a show! There is some echo from time to time. But, I've been the past 3 years and it's been great every time! (Except the year that Crown was coming onto the field and bad weather came...then the roof leaked! haha). Other than that, yea just try and sit close to the middle!

Do tickets cost the same at the Gate? About what time does it all end? If I get a ticket at the Gate, whats the possibility of a good seats as yall mention above? Lastly ROOOOOOAAAAAADDD TRIP! My momma said no, my dad said yes! Even though none of them like DCI :whistle:

Do tickets cost the same at the Gate? About what time does it all end? If I get a ticket at the Gate, whats the possibility of a good seats as yall mention above? Lastly ROOOOOOAAAAAADDD TRIP! My momma said no, my dad said yes! Even though none of them like DCI :whistle:

Umm, I think they cost the same, pretty sure they do! As far as the good seats, you **might** get the good ones, but I doubt it.

Expect it to end late. My mother and I drove back last year right after encore and got back at 3:45 Sunday morning, so either find a cheap motel to crash in for the night, or do what I did. Buy last year's championship CD's, get a big bottle of NOS energy drink at a gas station after the show, then drink that stuff while blasting some drum corps. I don't even think I yawned until I got in the house haha.

Expect it to end late. My mother and I drove back last year right after encore and got back at 3:45 Sunday morning, so either find a cheap motel to crash in for the night, or do what I did. Buy last year's championship CD's, get a big bottle of NOS energy drink at a gas station after the show, then drink that stuff while blasting some drum corps. I don't even think I yawned until I got in the house haha.

That is a great idea!!! thanks for that! haha

I live in SC so im about 3 hours away, its ended roughly 11:30-12 the past few years, gotten home about 2:30-3 depending on how u feel like driving haha, and ive loved it every year :devil:

I live in SC so im about 3 hours away, its ended roughly 11:30-12 the past few years, gotten home about 2:30-3 depending on how u feel like driving haha, and ive loved it every year :devil:

I sat in the First row upper deck last year 50 yard line. Best seat in the place in my opinion. I sat downstairs the first year it was there. Never again.

I sat in the First row upper deck last year 50 yard line. Best seat in the place in my opinion. I sat downstairs the first year it was there. Never again.

cool beans, i'll group order some tickets so me and some friends can go and car pool