Now having to look at Atlanta

I sat in the First row upper deck last year 50 yard line. Best seat in the place in my opinion. I sat downstairs the first year it was there. Never again.

haha u didnt like the downstairs? I sat inside the 45 last year downstairs and i enjoyed getting my face ripped off by all the hornlines :devil: i do enjoy the upper seats a little more for the drill but i wouldn't knock the downstairs if u like to feel the power of the hornlines.

So I waited too late to get Club Level Seats which is what I've done since the ATL Regional started as none are available ($40 price range that is). So, now the options available are Section 114 in the Lower Level, Row 15 and in the Upper Level, Section 320, Row 8. For those of you that have sat in the Lower and Upper Levels, which is better?

I'd like to have a good shot of the drill, but don't want too much echo.

I've sat downstairs and upstairs at the GA Dome. I prefer the upstairs because you can see the drill. Even out to the 30s (upstairs) that it looks pretty close to being in the center and not horrid angles at the corps. I would also buy the tickets online before the show.

So since I can't go to see the M'boro show (Because of it being the last day of pre band camp) I need to think about Atlanta, I keep hearing from people that going to Atlanta, the Stadium is horrible to watch/listen to a show in, is this true? If it truely is horrible to listen to, am I better off with paying the money for the Fan Network and bypass the trip completely?

No. Try to do both if you can but as fun as the fan network is there is no replacement for live drum corps. Even if there is an echo, you still get to see all the corps live, and you don't have to sweat your butt off.

• Like 1