6 open class scores

Tonight is a big night for open class with scores and shows for racine, colt cadets, bdb, bdc, scvc, and revolution (who is at 66 nd change). Who do you think will set the bar for the rest of the season? Will defending champs BDB keep the crown? Colt cadets or raacine scouts for madison? Good cleaan fun here! Discuss!

Tonight is a big night for open class with scores and shows for racine, colt cadets, bdb, bdc, scvc, and revolution (who is at 66 nd change). Who do you think will set the bar for the rest of the season? Will defending champs BDB keep the crown? Colt cadets or raacine scouts for madison? Good cleaan fun here! Discuss!

From what I've seen from BDB, I just don't see how any other Open Class Corps is going to compete.

I believe this is their best show ever. They are bigger and stronger than last year.

I'm guessing 71.5 at Stanford tonight.

Cali.

72.8! WoW;

BDB has to clean this up, and keep focused, but what a great job tonight!

72.8! WoW;

BDB has to clean this up, and keep focused, but what a great job tonight!

The show is so complex and the drill, demanding. I can't wait to see what it looks like in six weeks...

Getting to see Revolution live for the first time was fun. They don't have a lot of numbers, but for the membership

they do have they play pretty loud. They really need some 9-9's to clean up the marching, tho...I saw missed

step-offs and lots of spacing issues. And someone really needs to work with that guard. Right now they are not

helping the rest of the corps. On the plus side, they seem like a really classy group with lots of energy!

SCVC is always really good and last night was no exception. Just like the parent corps, they are regal.

Looking foward to seeing their show again tonight.

How long before the "BDB should be in World Class" debate begins? (which for the record, I am neither for nor against).

Cali.

How long before the "BDB should be in World Class" debate begins? (which for the record, I am neither for nor against).

Cali.

I'll start it right now:

I don't think they should be.

:rolleyes:

I don't think that they should in in World either. Geez, they won the 1st title a year ago. More importantly, I have a hard time believing that BD could field 2 world corps and not fold one of them.

I don't think that they should in in World either. Geez, they won the 1st title a year ago. More importantly, I have a hard time believing that BD could field 2 world corps and not fold one of them.

Or some how "merge" the two together. I'm sure it's hard enough finanlially to field three corps that compete, but to field two World Class corps... :rolleyes:

Maybe BD could let BDB go off on its on under a different name.

Maybe BD could let BDB go off on its on under a different name.

Both this idea and the merge idea have real problems. Merging is the same as folding BDB. Very few of those kids could make BD. BDB under a different name? Why change unless you change the organization and if you do that, you will fold BDB and then have another fever, or some such corp.

The BD family works well... Well supported by the community, well supported by its fan base, and pretty successful. Perhaps the rest of the world corps should follow this example. S

hould we have this same thread at SCV Cadet? BTW, for the record, SCV Cadet is an outstanding organization and corp and does well within the SCV tradition. I think that they have 5 championships.