Bridgeport Drums July 5th

New this year - Bridgeport Drums

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

and DCA guests, Connecticut Hurricanes

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

Click here for tickets to Bridgeport Drums

https://www.crusaders.com/crusaders/event_tickets/intro.asp

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

I'll be there. It's been a long time since Boston came to CT. Looking forward to seeing it.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

Out of curiosity, who is sponsoring this show in the Bridgeport area? Nice gig to pop up around the 4th of July Holiday weekend ...

:-)

Out of curiosity, who is sponsoring this show in the Bridgeport area? Nice gig to pop up around the 4th of July Holiday weekend ...

:-)

Ange, the Crusaders are sponsoring this. Come see me on the sidelines. Talk the show up! I will be on WICC this week for an interview.

Timmy

Who's attending?

Everyone in the Bridgeport area who can scrape $20 together - let's see... that leaves out Lisko...

I will be out on the west coast where my oldest son will be getting his Masters Degree (in tuba of course) and I'll miss the show.

Bittersweet.

I'll be interested in the dinosaur reaction to 7th Regiment, who for all the world remind me of a hybrid - all style back in the day laying it out there and new age techniques applied to the product.

The best dinosaur horn line ever (I think) was St. Kevins with about 30 horns or less - 7th has about the same - I'm really interested in the reaction of drum corps fans like myself to what they're doing and how they're getting it done.

I've already made the disclaimer that my son teaches there and my daughter plays in the pit so yes I'm biased. These kids are so much fun to be around. Reminds me of earlier Boston corps.

Everyone in the Bridgeport area who can scrape $20 together - let's see... that leaves out Lisko...

Ouch ... and I just found my OL Pith Helmet ... oh well ...LONG LIVE OCEANSIDE!!!!

Andy "Tony S. never had a disease named after him" Lisko

(that's a VFW joke ... right Ray?)