Madison review

Normal, First.. :sad: ...This was like going back in time for me with today thrown in. Fandangtastic !!!!!! The contra sound was really sweet. The marching for this early was good and no 2000 BPM for the most part. But what it has.......Is baby throwing moments. And several of them. The music gingerly climbs to a volume that is wonderful and is brought to your eyes and ears with a company front. Wonderful. Just listen to the crowd. Everything is easy to follow. I didn't have to watch one section at one part and another at another part to understand the show. It was all right there. The show(drill) is well written. It COMPLIMENTS the music just as it should. Obviously it is early and work is being done. The only thing I would add are gun shots to start and end. That would take GE up by a few points, for the audience. BRAVO MADISON !!!!!!! Thankyou for making my year. And again... :wub:

Edited by Jimisback

Normal, First.. :sad: ...This was like going back in time for me with today thrown in. Fandangtastic !!!!!! The contra sound was really sweet. The marching for this early was good and no 2000 BPM for the most part. But what it has.......Is baby throwing moments. And several of them. The music gingerly climbs to a volume that is wonderful and is brought to your eyes and ears with a company front. Wonderful. Just listen to the crowd. Everything is easy to follow. I didn't have to watch one section at one part and another at another part to understand the show. It was all right there. The show(drill) is well written. It COMPLIMENTS the music just as it should. Obviously it is early and work is being done. The only thing I would add are gun shots to start and end. That would take GE up by a few points, for the audience. BRAVO MADISON !!!!!!! Thankyou for making my year. And again... :wub:

I couldn't agree more!

I see you marched Spirit in 79.....79 "Nutville" was terrific!!

Did you know a soprano player named Buren Jones?

I couldn't agree more!

I see you marched Spirit in 79.....79 "Nutville" was terrific!!

Did you know a soprano player named Buren Jones?

I probably did Bob, But the thing is, we always had nicknames. I didn't know many real names till I met them YEARS later. Even good friends. Strange really.