Salem Oregon Show Line Up- July, 2

World Class

Blue Knights- Denver, Colorado

Troopers- Casper, Wyoming

Open Class

Oregon Cusaders- Portland Oregon

SCV Cadets- Santa Clara, California

Spokane Thunder- Spokane, Washington

First scored competition for both Troopers and Blue Knights since Stockton, California. I believe also the first show for the Oregon Crusaders? Good luck to all and Go BK!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to this show? Would love to get a bit of play by play tonight? I'm thinking the scores will look something like this:

BK- 76.5

Troopers-72.5

What do yall think? :tongue: yee haw...

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I'm a one man topic.... Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Anyone elsoe intersted to know how Troop and BK will do after not competing since Sunday?? Meanwhile across the US to the east, the competition is heating up.... As the groups in the East battle it out night to night here is Troop and BK in the West just kinda lurking until they get to compete with the eatern/midwest corps. Gonna be fun, G-Men come to Colorado at the end of next week for drums.... Anyway anyone in Oregon... at Salem.... that might be at this show, or, is anyone besides me interested in this show????? :tongue:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I'm right with ya! I'll be hanging out at the Troop chat waiting to hear the chatter from parents who get calls from their kids. We usually get the scores before DCI.org does. :tongue:

I don't know of anyone at the show, personally. (other than marching members and staff)

Hi Wes, you're definitely not alone -anxiously awaiting this show from Massachusetts! I am thrilled at then wonderful response BK has been getting this year both from the crowds and then folks in here. :laughing::tongue:

Hi Wes, you're definitely not alone -anxiously awaiting this show from Massachusetts! I am thrilled at the wonderful response BK has been getting this year both from the crowds and the folks in here. :laughing::tongue:

I'm right with ya! I'll be hanging out at the Troop chat waiting to hear the chatter from parents who get calls from their kids. We usually get the scores before DCI.org does. :tongue:

I don't know of anyone at the show, personally. (other than marching members and staff)

Hey Terri, yeah some of my staff buddies usually text me scores. I figured someone might be out that way either Trooper fan or BK fan that's from that area.... I know GM Kuzma is there, but it didn't sound like he was going to be tweeting. Oh well, we'll have to forgo the play by play I guess. Oxygen gotta be a little thin out that way so typing might be difficult! :laughing:

Wes P

I'm live in the stands. Update as instant as I can type!

I'm live in the stands. Update as instant as I can type!

U ROCK!!!!!

Wes P