Precition thread for Music Under the Stars

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As, much as I would love to see the Grenadiers go up 7 points in one week, the chance of that is SLIM TO NONE

Doug Smith

I heard it was just for fun..so ....

Grenadiers...90.07865

White Sabers...89.999078

Corps Vets......88.70

Hurricanes.......88.69

Statesmen...... 89.02

Yah I am just joking.....I think as ream says the corps with the highest score wins.....Good Luck to all..enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :smile:

The most we ever jumped from one week to the next was 6.675. That was in 2003

July 5th - Wellsville, NY

4 Kingston Grenadiers 61.788

July 12th - Belleville, ON

3 Kingston Grenadiers 68.463

I am just doing the thing Mike...I do like everybody....And my son started out many years ago.with grennies..in the pit .... cowbell.....he progressed and played bass for many years...but finally the snare came out......he resisted cause he was one hell of a bass player....and never ever to take anything away from the bass line...pit..or cymbals..whatever....but he needed to play snare once ...in my will!!!! It happens...truth be known I started playing soprano...and then moved to Bari..I was awesome....then ....drummer..oh well just an all rounded old phart drum corps guy!!!cya

Kelsey looks GREAT as a snare player! I had to walk up to him and shake his hand for that accomplishment. It isn't easy to hang with Grenadiers snares and he's doing it and making it look easy.

truth be known I started playing soprano...and then moved to Bari..I was awesome....then ....drummer..oh well just an all rounded old phart drum corps guy!!!cya

actually, same for Mike,.....................started as a very young lad on cymbals,...................and since has played every position in the drumline and hornline except contra,.......................hey,............he ain't heavy,.....................he's my cousin!