Fellow Canuckians etc.

Kingston Grenadiers will be spending this weekend in Smith's Falls Ontario. We will doing a parade and concert on Saturday. The parade is at noon and the concert at 2:30pm. The balance of the weekend will be a camp as we are now full and can work on preparing for the Storm in Lawrence Mass. on the 24th of July. DLD

Kingston Grenadiers will be spending this weekend in Smith's Falls Ontario. We will doing a parade and concert on Saturday. The parade is at noon and the concert at 2:30pm. The balance of the weekend will be a camp as we are now full and can work on preparing for the Storm in Lawrence Mass. on the 24th of July. DLD

I really hate to do this to you but.....and I have already chastised D. Smith about this..(poor Doug)..and ask Randy..it is Smiths Falls..no freakin apostrophie...hahaha...anyway Don....great that the corps can have a parade, concert, and camp, in our old stomping grounds..remember when the bikers asked us to play Stairway to Heaven the last time you and I played a concert in the Falls?? Anyway..have a great week-end and camp!!! Storm Watch!!! See yah on Saturday..I am driving up!! :thumbup:

Great place for the corps to have a Parade, Concert and rehearsal. I'm trying to remember the last time we did a parade and concert there. All I can remember was the crowd had TONS of fun. Was it 1998 or 1999? C'mon memory, don't fail me yet!

You mean Doug Smith's... from the Grenadier's Corp's.......

drill's designer's of PA's

New England accents meets the Hoser Eh's... wish I was there! Have a lobster and Boston Beans for me.