Inception Movie Soundtrack

First of all Im not sure it would translate well to the field at all. (I just got done transcribing the entire score from the soundtrack (had to for a class)). But I do Love the soundtrack and a little side note, Hans Zimmer didnt see ANY of the movie during his scoring process he just went off of what Nolan had suggested though their various discussions throughtout the pre-production and production phazes and was pretty much given free reign to write whatever (but I mean come on it IS Hans Zimmer) and it just so happened to work amazingly. Tho I believe he could have done a little different things in some areas rather than keeping it simple drones with the feint violin synthy effect on top (but in a way it made it more eerie/intense I guess) But ya Mombasa is about the only one that would work well I think but again it'd be hard to translate to the field unless you used some serious synth work.

The most exciting part of the movie for me was the hotel hall scene with the fighting and the floating and the wrestling on walls then ceilings and the music is all loud brassy half note chords like BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM. Exciting stuff for the film (as the static, brooding nature of the music is juxtaposed against the very fluid, ballet-like fight scene), but I don't know if that could translate well on the field.

Oh, and try getting Zimmer's approval. Seems unlikely.

Inception is amazing and the music is excellent as well. I agree with the above guy though; it probably won't translate to a field that well because there isn't much melody. Someone like Cavaliers probably has the best chance of pulling it off if anyone at all.