Wanted: fri/sat Allentown Tics

jonnyboy

I would love to pick up some seats for Friday and Saturday's shows. The seats don't have to be the same for both nights, but do have to be next to eachother. I would really prefer to be between the 40s and at least midway up the bottom stands, but will consider any offer.

I have paypal or can mail a cashier's check. I will also consider ticket sets of 3 or 4 if you wish to get rid of them all at once.

Thanks all!

I can't plan attending this event too far in advance so I wait to buy, usually by now there are plenty of tickets out there!

The people who have Section H/I/R tickets are holding on to them until the day of the competition. They may have all of their tickets being used. They may not. If they don't, they don't seem to realize that they can recieve their best price by selling at least a week before the competition. If they have extras on the day of the show, they will be joined by all the others who think like them on that day. What a mess! Hundreds of people out in front of J Birney Crum Stadium, trying to sell their extra tickets!

Solution!

they can sell their extras before they get to the Stadium and avoid the chaos that will ensue! Also, they will fetch a better price for thier tickets!

To all those who have extra tickets, a word of wisdom from a "professional":

Take advantage of the opportunity you have right now. Sell your extra tickets before the event on DCP! Get more $$$! Help the DCI ticket people. Avoid the hassles of the crazy crowd! Relax on show day rather than hawking tickets in front of the stadium! Spend your show day time enjoying the warm-ups, meals, friends etc that you would miss if you try to sell tickets at the stadium. Beat the heat and put more $$$ in your pocket by selling your extras on DCP now!

Yours in drum corps,

Ron Gunn

I agree Ron, I've sold extra tickets at the gate and had to miss corps and/or take a loss. Buying at the gate is okay, but I prefer between the 40s and sometimes you miss those. Good luck to all selling and buying!