Top Posters In This Topic

Cicero, NY 08/14/2010

August 14th, 2010

1. Buccaneers 91.763

2. Empire Statesmen 89.475

3. Grenadiers 77.4

4. White Sabers 71.238

5. Excelsior 61.40

What a great and appreciative crowd!!! The Pageant's co-sponsors want to thank all performing groups for coming to our show and for working so hard to entertain the audience! When you have people reacting so strongly to your efforts, it makes it all worth it. Drum corps fans were talking drum corps!! Nice evening!!

On a personal note, I was especially proud of the :thumbup:Brigadiers Alumni Corps' performance of the anthems and Black Saddle, as well as of the :thumbup:Brigadiers Summer Visual Ensemble's performance to close out the night. Go :thumbup: Brigs!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Yes, Scott. The show was run very well and your directions were great. Lots of friendly people working the show and keeping the people out of the stairways during the corps performances.

Met some great people from Syracuse Alumni (great bunch) and really enjoyed the whole experience. (Black Saddle brought back memories). I don't know how much you had to do with it all, but I appreciate the volunteers, etc. that made for a great evening.

Yes, Scott. The show was run very well and your directions were great. Lots of friendly people working the show and keeping the people out of the stairways during the corps performances.

Met some great people from Syracuse Alumni (great bunch) and really enjoyed the whole experience. (Black Saddle brought back memories). I don't know how much you had to do with it all, but I appreciate the volunteers, etc. that made for a great evening.

Ray:

The organization of the volunteers was the brainchild of a great man, Dave Kenyon, the leader of the Cicero-North Syracuse (CNS) Winterguard Programs group, our co-sponsors for the evening. I can't imagine a better group of people organized for a single purpose. There had to be 60+ of them! Wow!!

The Brigadiers Alumni are great people! You're right...and we're proud to be part of the organization they started. All the corps brought their "A" game, didn't they?!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Edited by SkipMebden