Pageant of Drums Show Thread!

Yes Scott, this is clearly an important match up of Number 1 and Number 2... Saturday will be a great show in a great facility... See you all there...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure make it sound interesting Skip. Thanks, now how about directions??

For Mapquesters and GPS'ers:

Michael J Bragman Stadium

Cicero High School

6002 Rte 31

Cicero, NY 13039

Saturday August 14, 2010

Show starts at 7:00PM

Gates open at 5:30PM

Did you want, "From the West, From the East" type directions, friend? Please advise.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Here's an alternate GPS address provided by the stadium site:

Northstar Drive

Cicero, NY 13039.

For Non-GPS'er:

Take Thruway in from East or West, getting off at Route 81 Exit. Take Route 81 North to Cicero Exit, turn right onto Route 31 and school is about 1/2 mile up on the right.

From the North, take 481 South to Exit for Great Northern Mall and then head East on Route 31, passing the Mall, Euclid, Clay and continuing on to Cicero. Cross over Route 11 and school is about 1 mile up on the right.

Scott

Brigadiers 1993-

For Mapquesters and GPS'ers:

Michael J Bragman Stadium

Cicero High School

6002 Rte 31

Cicero, NY 13039

Saturday August 14, 2010

Show starts at 7:00PM

Gates open at 5:30PM

Did you want, "From the West, From the East" type directions, friend? Please advise.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

I can help there... that's the easiest part

Route 81 North out of Syracuse to Route 31

Turn Right (East) and go up the hill... High School is on the right just a short distance

Mighty St. Joe's is looking forward to "The Pageant". Fresh off an excellent showing (if I may say so myself) at The Ralph this past Sunday, the corps is looking forward to getting this party started. First on - Auburn Purple Lancers, next - Mighty St. Joe's, hope this Cicero crowd is ready for some great, old, good-time drum corps. We promise to bring it!!!

Here's an alternate GPS address provided by the stadium site:

Northstar Drive

Cicero, NY 13039.

For Non-GPS'er:

Take Thruway in from East or West, getting off at Route 81 Exit. Take Route 81 North to Cicero Exit, turn right onto Route 31 and school is about 1/2 mile up on the right.

From the North, take 481 South to Exit for Great Northern Mall and then head East on Route 31, passing the Mall, Euclid, Clay and continuing on to Cicero. Cross over Route 11 and school is about 1 mile up on the right.

Scott

Brigadiers 1993-

Thanks Scott, this helped a lot. See you all Saturday night! :worthy::tongue:

How do you all think the :thumbup: Reading Buccaneers will compare and contrast with the :worthy: Empire Statesmen on Saturday night?

The Effect of Their Different Styles:

Power:

Technique:

Emotional Effect on the Audience:

Balance:

Horns:

Percussion:

Color Guard:

Mystique:

Score.

Both are proven winners and Multiple World Champions. How will they stack up?

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Does anyone want to come forward with a respectful opinion on the issues raised up there? :thumbup:

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Mighty St. Joe's is looking forward to "The Pageant". Fresh off an excellent showing (if I may say so myself) at The Ralph this past Sunday, the corps is looking forward to getting this party started. First on - Auburn Purple Lancers, next - Mighty St. Joe's, hope this Cicero crowd is ready for some great, old, good-time drum corps. We promise to bring it!!!

Yes, two important exhibitions will go on at the beginning of the show...at 7PM!!

Another Announcement: Tickets will go on sale at the stadium at Noon!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Does anyone want to come forward with a respectful opinion on the issues raised up there? :lol:

I say let the fans decide. Both corps have very unique and different styles. Both corps work hard. Both corps are there to entertain you.

E N J O Y!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm connected with one of them and I'll be enjoying them both and the other corps that I have not yet seen this year. Come check out all the corps, we love an audience!!!!!!!

These opinion and comments are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of The Reading Buccaneers, Inc.

See you Saturday, we're rehearsing in Mexico!!! :shutup:

These opinion and comments are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of The Reading Buccaneers, Inc.

See you Saturday, we're rehearsing in Mexico!!! :lol:

Love it! The official view and opinion of The Reading Buccaneers, Inc. is that Lois rocks! Her support staff is amazing!!!

I'm Tom Moore and I approved this message.... :rolleyes:

The Bucs are boarding buses tonight and are looking forward to a great rehearsal day in Mexico and a fantastic performance in Cicero!

Stop by Mexico HS and say hi!

MMX