Bennies Boom Boom Room!

Wow, Allentown? that's kind of late isnt it? Such a shame about the percussion. Cant they practice more or tweat the book so that it is stronger? I would be working them like old mules if I were their instructors. ####, such a let down!

haha yeah well they have two shows before finals to have it on the field, I don't think they want to give anything away to the competition and percussion is down two snares so that may or may not be contributing to their problems. But I don't much about how the percussion practices during their days, i'm sure there grueling them!

"ELP'ing" ??

Eat, Load, Pack. I'm not positive on the P

there not putting there new ending in till Allentown which is like aug 6th or 7th. Yeah the percussion is killing them.

Yes perc, has had setbacks but you gotta believe they can recover from them eventually. Yes it will take time but it *will* happen. At this point I just want to see the scoring gap closing down every show. Steady but sure.

Yes perc, has had setbacks but you gotta believe they can recover from them eventually. Yes it will take time but it *will* happen. At this point I just want to see the scoring gap closing down every show. Steady but sure.

Well I am with you there. I want them to have an outstanding show and hang close with those devils. thanks for the info and I'm glad to hear that the kids are pumped for the show tonight!! Bring it on guys!! I cant wait for the results. I hope the gap closes a bit.

Common Glassmen , Roman and staff get that guard cookin your wastin time ! I ain't candy coatin it anymore and let's get that GE in an upward swing if you do this and the others keep their upward swing this corp's could place 8th or 9th when all is said and done so GET-R-DONE ! Love Smitty This will probably #### all of the staff off , GOOD ! I still love my corps

and always will !!

Edited by rudi man

Go Pacific Crest!

-G

Is Hattiesburg on central time or eastern time ?