Congrats to BDB

Talked to a couple of members and staff after the show. They were fairly jazzed, but both felt that they could improve it more. Gotta like that BD attitude, winning by a bunch and not satisfied with themselves. Go BDB!!!

Congrats to BDB on the first show after their 3 day train ride to Chicago. Tonight in DeKalb, an 89,3.

Must have been a rough train ride - I figured they'd start aroound 92.3

Must have been a rough train ride - I figured they'd start aroound 92.3

Its not the score, but the spread that tells the story. 6 points is substantial. It would have been

difficult to score them any higher. I look for a higher score tomorrow night at Rice Lake...the Crusaders will be there

and will be tougher competition for BDB...I fully expect a 91+.

Cali.

Its not the score, but the spread that tells the story. 6 points is substantial. It would have been

difficult to score them any higher. I look for a higher score tomorrow night at Rice Lake...the Crusaders will be there

Cali.

I was kidding... numbers are close to meaningless... some subcaptions will be interesting...

I was kidding... numbers are close to meaningless... some subcaptions will be interesting...

Oh, I thought you were serious...sometimes it's difficult to interpret "tone" in a post.

Cali.

Oh, I thought you were serious...sometimes it's difficult to interpret "tone" in a post.

Cali.

Sometimes I have trouble figuring out the tone of my own posts.

I saw these kids at Mars about 3 weeks ago and I think they'd be a pretty solid 80 in World Class by now, probably with some change thrown in, and that's if they're only "getting better" ...It s possible I didn't ever get them on their best day out there.

I'm blown away by the whole organization top to bottom.

And believeit or not I'm not a BD fan. I've just always been forced to be in awe of them, even when we competed against them.

If i'm ever writing about BD the tone will probably be somewhere between jealousy and reverence, with a hint of appreciation.

Cali.

Must be something about ridiculously long train rides. VK spent 36 hours from Union Station in Los Angeles to Texas (a week or so ago). Their first show, the very next day was a 6 point jump too! :)

2CoolVK!!

Digging this season. Go DCI!

Talked to a couple of members and staff after the show. They were fairly jazzed, but both felt that they could improve it more. Gotta like that BD attitude, winning by a bunch and not satisfied with themselves. Go BDB!!!

At this point BDB is so far ahead that if they are going to compete at all they will have to compete against their last score, and the only way to do that is to strive to do better and outdo themselves. I realize it has not always been this way, but BDB has become a very big fish in a rather small pond. They were "inched" in 2008, won in 2009 and will win again in 2010. At some point, they'll have to go elsewhere to find "real" competition.