Indy Transportation Options

I can get to the shows just fine. The problem is after the show. My hotel is 5.5 miles South of LOS. The IndyGo Bus 22 is one of two lines that go that way and neither run after 8 pm. Also, the Green Line doesn't run down there.

Looks like my only option is going to be a cab as of right now.

I can get to the shows just fine. The problem is after the show. My hotel is 5.5 miles South of LOS. The IndyGo Bus 22 is one of two lines that go that way and neither run after 8 pm. Also, the Green Line doesn't run down there.

Looks like my only option is going to be a cab as of right now.

Did you see my post previously? I provided my phone number I will be leaving from LOS to go back South that direction it's not a problem at all.

Please call to work out any details. My previous post shows the time frames of days I will be in town plus the cell phone number. Again it would be a privilege to help out. I'm staying at with my niece who lives South in Martinsville, I will going to I-465 passing your hotel Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights

Bill Howard

I did a series of posts back in the winter and spring covering the various transportation issues surrounding Indy Championships. To access those posts, do a search for 'transportation" and look for the posts by INSIDE THE FORTY on the subject. You might find it helpful.

My follow up posts on Inside The Forty Finals Week Hotel/Stadium shuttle service will be in the MarketPlace soon!

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

Did you see my post previously? I provided my phone number I will be leaving from LOS to go back South that direction it's not a problem at all.

Please call to work out any details. My previous post shows the time frames of days I will be in town plus the cell phone number. Again it would be a privilege to help out. I'm staying at with my niece who lives South in Martinsville, I will going to I-465 passing your hotel Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights

Bill Howard

I did actually miss that. I apologize. I may have to take you up on that. I'll give you a call sometime this weekend to get to know you a bit better.

I did actually miss that. I apologize. I may have to take you up on that. I'll give you a call sometime this weekend to get to know you a bit better.

Not a problem. I leave for New York Friday night and will be in Buffalo through the weekend till Tuesday very early in the AM. Phones on all week.,