free webcast of retreat?

I read on another post that tonites Retreat is a free webcast. Yet I can find nothing about how or where to see it. I see nothing on DCI.org about it. Is it really a free web cast or just rumor. Anyone shed some light on this? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know and I'm sure others would like to see this also. Someone fill in the Blanks, please.

No secret ... it's posted right here.

I guess if I were DCI, I'd be making more of a "front page item" of this.

I thank you very much. Yes, if DCI wants to promote they need to be more in your face. Had I not read it in another post, I wouldn't have known.

Given that their site crashes every year from people just refreshing a page full of text scores, I doubt they want all those people tuning into a video feed, lol!

crashing dci and crashing brightcove -- two different things. i don't think any drumcorps event come close to taxing brightcove's servers.

crashing dci and crashing brightcove -- two different things. i don't think any drumcorps event come close to taxing brightcove's servers.

Well, you gotta be able to load the homepage to load the flash player before you can start the Brightcove stream. The stream probably won't be the problem for the people that can get it to load, but getting the page to initially load might be a problem.

Hopefully DCI has stepped up its IT efforts!

So, they mention the live feed for awards and the "mass brass"...Any chance they leave it up for the encore??

Streaming the encore would be awesome! :thumbup:

Edited by MagicBobert

No secret ... it's posted right here.

I guess if I were DCI, I'd be making more of a "front page item" of this.

It was a front page item.It was under headlines.

You need to read their homepage.

Plus it was on facebook.