DCA-C Weekend-o-Fun!

It's Here!

Two great DCA-C shows are scheduled for this weekend in Minnesota and we can't wait. The weather is going to be sunny and warm and corps are going to be hot! Of course all the usual Midwestern favorites will be in attendance: Govenaires, Kilties, Minne-Brass and Minnesota Brass. In addition, we're especially excited to welcome back our friends the Vigilantes from Texas and High Country Brass from Colorado who are making the long trek to be with us. Two awesome shows. I'll try to post some updates on this thread throughout the weekend. See you in St. Peter!

Saturday, August 21

DRUM CORPS EXPO

St. Peter High School, St. Peter, MN

5 p.m.

Sunday, August 22

SOUNDS OF MINNESOTA

South Saint Paul high School, South Saint Paul, MN

4 p.m.

Looking forward to the trip north - it's 102 today and we broke a string of 18 days of triple digits yesterday - we are ready for the "cool" stuff! :)

My flight leaves in 5 hours - Minnesota here we come!!

:tongue:

So YOU'RE the one bringing the heat and humm-a-diddy back here. Thanks a lot dude ! :innocent:

Leave the heat in Tay-hass...Unless I can convince my niece to take it back with her - she's up from Lewisville for the week!

(Funny though - her daughter was wearing a long-sleeve knit sweater last Saturday when they got here...it was only 73 out..She was cold :thumbup: WIMP!)

Pat

Looking forward to the trip north - it's 102 today and we broke a string of 18 days of triple digits yesterday - we are ready for the "cool" stuff! :)

My flight leaves in 5 hours - Minnesota here we come!!

Come on..... Take the bus like the rest of us. Take a chance on getting there and home with out a breakdown.

Where's your sense of adventure. Nothing says FUN, like a 24 hr bus ride!!!!

Come on..... Take the bus like the rest of us. Take a chance on getting there and home with out a breakdown.

Where's your sense of adventure. Nothing says FUN, like a 24 hr bus ride!!!!

:tongue:

If they're coming from around Big "D", it's only about 15 hours up I-35...

But you're right John - nothing like a loooooooong a** road trip..Ours were always fun going around Chi-town, but you should kinda know that .. :innocent:

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

HCB will be housing and rehearsing at Dakota Medows Jr. H.S

1900 Howard Drive West, North Mankato

We will start at 9:00 AM Saturday morning and work till noon.

I gotta go sleep now, long drive ahead but I am VERY excited about the corps first DCA performance.

Saturday is a big day for us as this is 6 years in the making.

See you all Saturday.

Drew

DM for High Country Brass