Loudest Single Chord of 2010

I had a similar experience to Ben sitting in the circle during Crown warmup on Finals night.

Unbelievable how powerful, in tune, balanced, and loud it was. There were no holes in the sound and it felt like the ground was shaking.

Brent, on a side note, I couldn't believe how much more their low brass was challenged than we were in my 3 years. Unbelievable what they're asked to do now. Maybe it's that their euphs don't have valves the size and responsiveness of a diesel hemi cylinder.

If we go to finals next year, we gotta get a better vantage point to watch the actual performance next time ;)...Maybe Matt can get us a field pass :thumbup:

Ben- They definitely had some very challenging low brass parts and I am sure the instrument allows them to write a little more difficulty. Klesch wrote a great book and lots of super exposed stuff.

Man that was fun sitting inside their circle and yes a much better vantage point for Finals next year and the field would be perfect:)