I&E Participants Take Notice

If you are participating in the I&E, Dick Pronti has been working very hard to make the schedule work for everyone... The snare drummer that is also in the corps chorus has been moved... and that happened quite a few times.

Go to the website and double check your time www.dcacorps.org there have been MAJOR changes

When a change occurs, I will note the date and time in the heading... last change 11PM 8/27

Also if there is no corps next to your name, that means it was not legible on your application. Please email me at info@dcacorps.org and I'll fix it.

Congrats to Dick Pronti. This is one of the hardest and most thankless jobs the entire championship weekend.

To everyone competing tomorrow in either Reading or Bridgeport - Good luck and have a great time.

see you all next week

Tom is that schedule the entire I & E for the evening? Is there more to come?

Hi Deb

that's the entire I&E from 5:30 till 7:45... Mini corps is at 8:15

mini corps times and order will be released on sunday with prelims order

Congrats to Dick Pronti. This is one of the hardest and most thankless jobs the entire championship weekend.

Tom,

You could post this once a minute from now until next Saturday morning and it still wouldn't be enough. Pronti and his crew do an excellent job.

Tom,

You could post this once a minute from now until next Saturday morning and it still wouldn't be enough. Pronti and his crew do an excellent job.

you don't know the half of it... the forms that come in by mail are illegible... some guy sends his personal check and application in and then calls and asked why his name is on the schedule... I sent that in for so and so... The crystal ball is large but NOT that large...

We still have two people who in the spot where you put down who you are representing - illegible - no idea... the person running the venue will have to catch that and make sure it's appropriate...

and then like I said before... they enter 5 different categories which is great, but then one of them is a corps ensemble or chorus and they don't tell us they're in that...

To say that I&E management does a good job isn't enough - they perform miracles....

BUY AN I&E PIN - it's a great item to remember this weekend by and support keeping the I&E a Free event...

Tom,

From what I hear here, Dick's job is both thanked and PRAISED.

All of you DCA folks, while never thanked quite enough, are appreciated more than you can imagine. You'ze guys are SINA QUA NON !

Joe in NJ

BUY AN I&E PIN - it's a great item to remember this weekend by and support keeping the I&E a Free event...

Tom.....is this something new this year?

How will we be able to get these pins???

What is the cost?

Where will they be sold?

Are you sure you are going to have enough???

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks Tom!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tom.....is this something new this year?

How will we be able to get these pins???

What is the cost?

Where will they be sold?

Are you sure you are going to have enough???

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Yes, new this year... $2 each... kids will be walking all around the I&E selling them... there's only 1000 buy yours early... when they are gone, they are gone

you don't know the half of it... the forms that come in by mail are illegible... some guy sends his personal check and application in and then calls and asked why his name is on the schedule... I sent that in for so and so... The crystal ball is large but NOT that large...

We still have two people who in the spot where you put down who you are representing - illegible - no idea... the person running the venue will have to catch that and make sure it's appropriate...

and then like I said before... they enter 5 different categories which is great, but then one of them is a corps ensemble or chorus and they don't tell us they're in that...

To say that I&E management does a good job isn't enough - they perform miracles....

Folks! Here is another example of being all inclusive! :thumbup: Instead of outright rejecting the applications, which nobody would fault them for doing, they go the extra, extra mile to make sure that everybody is accomodated. I can't wait for this Friday :thumbup: