Frank the Beard

Where's Frank? Let him know his friends from Racine/Milwaukee will be looking for him on Saturday when our flight gets in. Thanks MBI and good luck at Nationals!

HumilabibalabibalabiblaBOP! :thumbup:

Where's Frank? Let him know his friends from Racine/Milwaukee will be looking for him on Saturday when our flight gets in. Thanks MBI and good luck at Nationals!

HumilabibalabibalabiblaBOP! :thumbup:

Here I am!!!!

Here I am!!!!

Legend in your own right, but not Frank the Beard! :rolleyes:

:cool:

Lighten up Mac..

Ponzo ain't Lozar -

but you COULD call him "Frank the Stache" :rolleyes:

Everybody wins!! :tongue:

Pat

:rolleyes:

Ponzo ain't Lozar -

Lozar?

Lozar?

Dr. Dale,

Frank da Beard's real name is Frank Lozar. Most of us Wisconsinites have only ever known him

as "Frank da Beard". I first met Frank in 1978 as a rookie in the Boys of 76 and over the years

have developed a friendship with Frank. He's one of the good guys in the activity for sure!

Frank is 82 now, and I'm not sure he's making the trip this year.

On a side note:

Frank was inducted into the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame in 2005. From the WDCHOF web site:

FRANK LOZAR

Frank Lozar has a record of lifetime dedication to drum & bugle corps. He began playing a soprano horn in 1947 and has continued marching and playing without interruption for 58 years. At the age of 77, he still marches and plays with a competitive corps, the Minnesota Brass. Frank was the Director of MB from 1963-1969. He also performed with Hamms Indians for 6 years and has also performed with the Zuhral Shrine.

See you this weekend, brother.

Dr. Dale,

Frank da Beard's real name is Frank Lozar. Most of us Wisconsinites have only ever known him

as "Frank da Beard". I first met Frank in 1978 as a rookie in the Boys of 76 and over the years

have developed a friendship with Frank. He's one of the good guys in the activity for sure!

Frank is 82 now, and I'm not sure he's making the trip this year.

On a side note:

Frank was inducted into the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame in 2005. From the WDCHOF web site:

FRANK LOZAR

Frank Lozar has a record of lifetime dedication to drum & bugle corps. He began playing a soprano horn in 1947 and has continued marching and playing without interruption for 58 years. At the age of 77, he still marches and plays with a competitive corps, the Minnesota Brass. Frank was the Director of MB from 1963-1969. He also performed with Hamms Indians for 6 years and has also performed with the Zuhral Shrine.

Frank's last years marching with Brass were in the early 2000's. He stopped by one of our rehearsals in 2006.

You can bet he'll make it to Rochester if he is able!

Edited by Brassop

and may the Brethren of the Cloth truly shine this weekend!