Visual Techs Needed for Hornline and Battery

• 2 weeks later...
So I guess the "rumors" about the staff being fired were true...too bad. :tongue:
really? wow, maybe we should tell the corps director LMAO!!! :tongue:

So I guess the "rumors" about the staff being fired were true...too bad. :tongue:

I love it, :tongue: you heard "rumors" and they are all true? have you read other posts here in this forum? how other corps are also accepting applications for staff, so that means "ooooohhhh, they fired their staff too?" oh let's see

1. Raiders Now Accepting Educational Team Applications

2. Forte Staff Application

why don't you get "facts" first then post? what is your "real" motive for doing this? :ph34r:

OK - just for the record:

1) No Name

2) No Signature

3) Total of 1 post (see above)

= a sock puppet obviously trying to start ####.

<Don't Feed the Trolls>

I love it, :tongue: you heard "rumors" and they are all true? have you read other posts here in this forum? how other corps are also accepting applications for staff, so that means "ooooohhhh, they fired their staff too?" oh let's see

1. Raiders Now Accepting Educational Team Applications

2. Forte Staff Application

why don't you get "facts" first then post? what is your "real" motive for doing this? :tongue:

...wow, drama much? I wasn't saying that just because they're accepting applications, there's rumors surrounding this corps, sheesh, just thought it was kinda curious. But whatever, it's not like it's really "VK" anyway, unless they bring back Greg Clark or Jack to show those kids what it means to really be a VK. Otherwise its just another "flash in the pan" So Cal Drum Corps that'll never get the chance to live up to its potential. I wish those kids lots of luck and whoever's running the group even more. But I'm a troll, so who even cares what I say :-)

Well, at least you got one part right:

But I'm a troll, so who even cares what I say :-)

Seriously... troll, troll, troll. Otherwise, why would you even say those things?