11.26.10 - 11.28.10: Hawthorne Caballeros 2011 Open House

Thanks for filling out the form Rookie...LOL Glad you are going to be trying out Next weekend.. See you then.

Mike

:lol:

Oh man.....I gotta try out?

(But then again, I probably forgot more than some of those youts will ever know!!) LOL

And oh.....by the way.....

8 DAYS TO THE SEASON KICK OFF PARTY

AND

9 DAYS TO THE CABS OPEN HOUSE!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(But then again, I probably forgot more than some of those youts will ever know!!) LOL

And oh.....by the way.....

8 DAYS TO THE SEASON KICK OFF PARTY

AND

9 DAYS TO THE CABS OPEN HOUSE!!!

Amen to that Frank.. See you soon.

Does this mean re-rookie? :smile:

Does this mean re-rookie? :lol:

Re-Rookie?

I'm not a Re-ANYTHING! LOL

Maybe coming out of retirement for a year, but that's it!!!

See ya at the Open House!!!

Hey Everyone....

THe Hawthorne Caballeros have one of the richest and most successful records in the history of All Age Drum Corps.

If you want to see AND hear what I am talking about, come down to the Season Kickoff Party, this coming Friday, Nov 26th at Post 199 in Hawthorne NJ.

Then, if you like what you see and hear, make sure you make time to attend the Open House on Saturday Nov 27 and the First Rehearsal on Sunday, Nov 28 at Lincoln Ave School, located at 230 Washington Ave, Hawthorne NJ. Don't forget to bring your mouthpiece, drum sticks, and guard equipment!!

Once again, that is 5 days to the Season Kickoff Party, and 6 days to the Open House!!

I PROMISE, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

I hope to see more than a few new faces there!!!

Edited by FPonzo

Hey Everyone....

THe Hawthorne Caballeros have one of the richest and most successful records in the history of All Age Drum Corps.

If you want to see AND hear what I am talking about, come down to the Season Kickoff Party, this coming Friday, Nov 26th at Post 199 in Hawthorne NJ.

Then, if you like what you see and hear, make sure you make time to attend the Open House on Saturday Nov 27 and the First Rehearsal on Sunday, Nov 28 at Lincoln Ave School, located at 230 Washington Ave, Hawthorne NJ. Don't forget to bring your mouthpiece, drum sticks, and guard equipment!!

Once again, that is 5 days to the Season Kickoff Party, and 6 days to the Open House!!

I PROMISE, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

The Math is getting complicated....See everyone on the weekend...

I hope to see more than a few new faces there!!!

Great things going to be happening this year. Come be a part of the legendary Hawthorne Caballeros.

You're funny Mike! :laughing:

Great things going to be happening this year. Come be a part of the legendary Hawthorne Caballeros.

Amen...