Looking for G Bugles

piae

Certainly......let me get over this cold first and I'll get into the corps' storage unit and snap some. There ARE a few dents/dings tho.

That's fine, I believe that the dents give it character

:lol::smile:

Hope I'm better by saturday. Supposed to help with the kids recruiting booth too,heh. Thanks for your patience. :)

It's no problem,

It's no problem,

Ok.....dang photobucket, heh. Taking forever. Hopefully the photos of the Deg Dynasty II will show here. This horn needs a brace soldered onto the back but I think it plays ok. Valves work but haven't checked the slides yet. This Deg is chrome/nickel plated so no need to polish per say,heh.

I'll be going over all these horns, cleaning/polishing them. The Kings are also in better shape than this one just need an inside clean and outside silver polish. I think one King needs a small screw for the mouthpiece neck pipe.

Phil

DynastyContra7.jpg

DynastyContra5.jpg

DynastyContra4.jpg

DynastyContra3.jpg

DynastyContra6.jpg

DynastyContra2.jpg

DynastyContra1.jpg

Ok.....dang photobucket, heh. Taking forever. Hopefully the photos of the Deg Dynasty II will show here. This horn needs a brace soldered onto the back but I think it plays ok. Valves work but haven't checked the slides yet. This Deg is chrome/nickel plated so no need to polish per say,heh.

I'll be going over all these horns, cleaning/polishing them. The Kings are also in better shape than this one just need an inside clean and outside silver polish. I think one King needs a small screw for the mouthpiece neck pipe.

Phil

DynastyContra7.jpg

DynastyContra5.jpg

DynastyContra4.jpg

DynastyContra3.jpg

DynastyContra6.jpg

DynastyContra2.jpg

DynastyContra1.jpg

:mat: :mat:

On a different note, what price are you thinking for the Dynasty?

:mat: :mat:

On a different note, what price are you thinking for the Dynasty?

I think they're gonna ask for $500 plus shipping? Hopefully that's the ballpark? Still gotta get all this officially "BOD approved",etc. It's a little bit of a hassle, but can't do anything without it,heh. :) The corps also has a paypal account on the front page so payment can be done that way,etc. We need to turn these 4 G contras into Bb ones for the kids corps,etc. I've added this to "online business".

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..I finally got ONE of the King K-90's cleaned and polished. Had to resolder one brace tho that came loose. Instead of going through the photo bucket hassle to put em up here, feel free to email me for pics at Panors77@aol.com, and I'll email em to ya. And on that note, I'll be emailing them to the other gentleman who asked on here before. Sorry it took so long but I was out for a week in sick bay,heh. :thumbup:

Edited by PaNors77