All time top 12

I'm wondering if anyone has ever complied a list of the all time top 12 by placement? Who placed 1st the most then 2nd then 3rd etc etc. I know someone out there as some kind of chart made

Several times, I think. You might want to search for them.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever complied a list of the all time top 12 by placement? Who placed 1st the most then 2nd then 3rd etc etc. I know someone out there as some kind of chart made

Top 12 for who? Legion? VFW? CYO? World? DCI? DCA? Junior? Senior? All of the above? Just off the top of my head I think I could safely say Cavaliers and Hawthorne would most likely be the two corps with the most 1st place wins at a championship. I've got the database so I think I'll crunch the numbers and see what we get.

Top 12 for who? Legion? VFW? CYO? World? DCI? DCA? Junior? Senior? All of the above? Just off the top of my head I think I could safely say Cavaliers and Hawthorne would most likely be the two corps with the most 1st place wins at a championship. I've got the database so I think I'll crunch the numbers and see what we get.

Strange that both names, Caballeros and Cavaliers, mean the same thing. And yet we never see a horse.

The Three Musketeers never use muskets, either, for that matter. (And there's 4 of them.)

And why do they call them apartments when they're all stuck together?

Cargo goes by ship, shipments go by truck.

Weird.

Edited by tommytimp

Strange that both names, Caballeros and Cavaliers, mean the same thing. And yet we never see a horse.

The Three Musketeers never use muskets, either, for that matter. (And there's 4 of them.)

And why do they call them apartments when they're all stuck together?

Cargo goes by ship, shipments go by truck.

Weird.

Why do you park in a driveway, and drive on a parkway?

Also, I love how the OP's question was so vague.

Look forward to it ... I'd like to see how St. Vinnie's and Holy Name/Garfield stack up in the Jr VFW/AL Championship Standings against the Cavaliers.

:-)