display all thread pages

my question is how do i dispaly all the pages in history of the different threads? i used to be able to have all the pges that i could jump to going back years. is there a way to do this?

thanks.

I believe what you are talking about is still there. Just look to the top of the thread you are in. If you click the farthest left box that might say "32 pages", there is a drop down that lets you jump to what ever page you want and there is navigation to go to the first/last page. This can also be seen in the forum listing next to the thread name if there are multiple pages.

If I misinterpreted your question and that is not what you mean, let me know :)

• Like 1

I believe what you are talking about is still there. Just look to the top of the thread you are in. If you click the farthest left box that might say "32 pages", there is a drop down that lets you jump to what ever page you want and there is navigation to go to the first/last page. This can also be seen in the forum listing next to the thread name if there are multiple pages.

If I misinterpreted your question and that is not what you mean, let me know :)

ok thanks. i just found it. the new format just threw me but i like it a lto. it's very clean looking.