Major annoouncement for the Knights!

gcurrier

The Knights are beyond ecstatic to announce that FDCI hall of famer Neil Hamilton will be joining the Knights as their Assistant Director for season 15!!! Gary Currier and Neil Hamilton have been friends for many years back into the early days of FDCI. Currier stated "Neil retired with the FDCI and I have been trying to get him to join us ever since! The man's history speaks for itself, Santa Cruz Vantage was THE first Champion in FDCI. He was not just a friend but a mentor for me with the activity and much of my success can be attributed to him. I am thrilled to have him on board finally." Currier had a tear in his eye as he gave Hamilton a big hug! Speculation abounds to what this means for the Knights who have been under several changes recently. While this could be a short-term venture, it will no doubt give a great boost to the Knights coming off a disappointing season where they didn't make finals in comparison to two back to back titles prior!