Buccaneers Winter Camp - January 15 and 16 - JOIN US!

Happy New Year!

2011 is here and and the journey continues full-bore on this amazing book of music our designers have created for us. At the last mini-camp, several early-season goosebumps were spotted as the corps continued its excellent work on The Chairman Dances and Mambo. Lots of positive energy and enthusiasm for the music. We can't wait to dig into Danzon No. 2 and Swan Lake!

Brass and percussion players are welcome to join us for winter camp on

Saturday, January 15

9 am to 6 pm

Sunday, January 16

9 am to 4:15 pm

Twin Valley HS, Elverson, PA

Questions? Please contact our fantastic membership manager Karen Wildonger at membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org.

For more information about the Buccaneers, visit www.readingbuccaneers.org.

This dance card is filling up - don't miss your chance to be part of a fantastic experience!

See you on the 15th!

So, we'll kill two birds with one stone if the Steelers punch their dance card to the big game?

Will....glad you're psyched...we are too!!! Great stuff happening in Pretzeltown.

Be part of it!!!

Plus, as an added bonus on Saturday, Jan 15th, I get to see the Steelers begin their journey to their 7th Super Bowl Victory!

Or not. :tongue:

• Like 1

Camp on the 15th and 16th should be wonderful! I highly encourage everyone who is the least bit interested in the 2011 Reading Buccaneers to come out to Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA to see what all the fuss - or I guess the dance? - is about! :thumbup:

Camp is indeed 6 days away. However, I find it hard to feel like dancing, especially where I don't know how I am getting to the Camp from Philadelphia on the 15th...

Not trying to be depressing or anything, just really need some help so I can get to the camp

Edited by dasboot

We can't wait to dig into Danzon No. 2 and Swan Lake!

Can't wait to hear it!