2011 Rochester Tickets

For the past few years, each january I've received in the mail a ticket order form for Finals. I haven't gotten one this year yet. Has anybody else? Anything going on I should know about? Thanks!

I seem to recall that last year ran late as well...but can't say for sure.

I seem to recall that last year ran late as well...but can't say for sure.

Just got this from DCA....

The mailers have just been sent to the printers and should arrive to you early next week. They are about a week later than last year.

Sorry about the delay. Be sure to write back to tell us what you think about the newly designed mailer. I think you will like it.

See you in Rochester!

I am having issues getting a change of mailing address to DCA....Join the mailing list is only an email list. I wish to change the actual street mailing address and I can't find some link to do so with. :rock:

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know who is handling the rooms for the two downtown Rochester Hotels? Are they really all booked by corps? My friends have stayed at one or the other hotel for several years and they have never been booked solid in Feb. Any help appreciated.

I am having issues getting a change of mailing address to DCA....Join the mailing list is only an email list. I wish to change the actual street mailing address and I can't find some link to do so with. :rock:

HELP!!!!!!!!!

send the information to me and I'll get it to the right people... tpeashey@rochester.rr.com or tomp@dcacorps.org

and I'll take this opportunity to mention that for those of you who may have me in your address books as prdirector@dcacorps.org, be advised that now goes to David Hobart. All PR should go through him. If you wish to reach me, use one of the two email addresses above. Thanks.

Does anyone know who is handling the rooms for the two downtown Rochester Hotels? Are they really all booked by corps? My friends have stayed at one or the other hotel for several years and they have never been booked solid in Feb. Any help appreciated.

DePrez Travel is still in charge of all hotels... If you wish one of the hotels that is saying they are booked, contact them and ask - they will know the scoop.

khein@depreztravel.com

send the information to me and I'll get it to the right people... tpeashey@rochester.rr.com or tomp@dcacorps.org

and I'll take this opportunity to mention that for those of you who may have me in your address books as prdirector@dcacorps.org, be advised that now goes to David Hobart. All PR should go through him. If you wish to reach me, use one of the two email addresses above. Thanks.

Thank you!

Done! :worthy:

Thank you!

Done! :worthy:

and taken care of